Note Text Player is an Android note taking app with special features, like an integrated text player to read the text aloud, a tablet layout with preview of the text of the selected note and the ability to retrieve texts from other apps or websites.
Retrieve text from websites or other apps
If you find interesting articles or texts in others apps or on a website in your browser, it can be very convenient to save the information in one central app, so you can read or have the text read aloud at a later time.
If you want to save an article, you can go to the share function of the browser or the other app and share to Note Player. You can then choose to share the link or the text of the website. The text will be retrieved from the shared link.
Useful for people who are speech-impaired
The app can also be useful for people who are speech-impaired who want to communicate longer texts and want to have more control over the spoken text with the play-buttons.
For instance if you want to give a public speaking. It can be a tool to practice during rehabilitation, for instance to practice with your favorite text after a stroke. It's helpful that the sentence is read aloud and highlighted at the same time.
• Write and save your notes and give them a colored
label to organize them.
• Integrated Text to Speech player with play, pause,
backward and forward buttons and with highlighting
of the spoken sentence.
• Beam a note to another device with NFC.
• Share text from any website directly to Notes Player
and save it for later reading.
• Phone layout and Tablet layout with preview of the
text of the note.
• Light and dark theme.
• Import text files created on your laptop.
• Backup and restore function and daily Auto-backup.
• Choose from fonts like Roboto, Serif, Monospace and
• Option to hide or show the play-buttons.
• Several sorting options.